Wednesday, June 16, 2010
WHAT GIVES ME HOPE
At one point in my life I lost hope in myself ,my family and so called friends.At 16 I decided enough was enough.I lost all trust for people around me and I decided it was time to move on.During that time I experienced some awful situations.Not to mention I drop out of school that same year.For the most part I have not had a close family unit .My children have inspired me to strive for excellence.I have five beautiful children, I want to be a great mentor to my children.I refuse to let my past dictate my future.I obtain a High School Diploma and presently attending College.I am proud to say that all my long winded talks to my children has helped them.My two eldest children has completed High School.I had to be their cheerleader.Through all the turbulence in our lives,they remain focus.My words to them is " Keep your eye on the prize" Its amazing how powerful words can be and the impact they have on another.Being a good role model to my children and others give me HOPE that everything will work out just fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If my children really knew how much they meant to me.I wonder would things be diffrent.I guess I have been over protective of them in fear of losing them.When you have been in situation as I have and everyone in your life just walks out with no explanation its kinda hard not to think they would do the same.It goes really deep with the issue of abandonment issue.So how I deal that ,I simply dont make friends and I dont let anyone get close to me ever.
ReplyDelete